Personal Accident Cover in Shriram General
Personal accident cover is an important benefit that is usually available in a comprehensive policy or liability policy. This cover is available in Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance. Personal accident cover is beneficial in case the driver meets with an accident. There is usually a limit on the money paid by the insurer against personal accident claims. In event of an accident, the total liability for personal accident cover in Shriram General is ₹ 100000.
Compensations in case of personal accident depend upon the nature of the injury. Usually all package policies provide 100% compensation in unfortunate event of death of the driver or if he suffers total permanent disability. But many policies also provide cover against loss of limbs or loss of eye sight.
- Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance provides 100 % cover in unfortunate event of demise of the driver/ policy holder.
- This policy provides 100 % compensation if the driver loses 2 of his limbs due to an accidental injury.
- In event of loss of sight of both eyes of the driver due to an accident, 100 % cover is provided by Shriram General.
- In event of partial loss of sight and loss of 1 limb, 100 % cover is provided in this plan.
- Shriram General provides a cover of 50 % against loss of a limb due to an accident.
- Fixed compensation of 50 % for partial loss of sight.
- An assured compensation of 100 % if the insured suffers total permanent disability.