Personal Accident Cover in Reliance General
Personal accident cover is an important benefit that is usually available in a comprehensive policy or liability policy. This cover is available in Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance. Personal accident cover is beneficial in case the driver meets with an accident. There is usually a limit on the money paid by the insurer against personal accident claims.
Compensations in case of personal accident depend upon the nature of the injury. Usually all package policies provide 100% compensation in unfortunate event of death of the driver or if he suffers total permanent disability. But many policies also provide cover against loss of limbs or loss of eye sight.
- Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance provides 100 % cover in unfortunate event of demise of the driver/ policy holder. A sum insured of ₹ 500 is paid to the legal representative of the policy holder.
- This policy provides 100 % compensation if the driver loses 2 of his limbs due to an accidental injury. In such an event, a maximum sum of ₹ 500 is paid as an compensation.
- In event of loss of sight of both eyes of the driver due to an accident, 100 % cover is provided by Reliance General. In case of complete loss of sight, a maximum sum of ₹ 500 is paid as an compensation.
- In event of partial loss of sight and loss of 1 limb, 100 % cover is provided in this plan. In case of complete loss of sight, a maximum sum of ₹ 500 is paid as an compensation.
- Reliance General provides a cover of 50 % against loss of a limb due to an accident. A sum of ₹ 500 is paid in case the driver loses a limb in an accident.
- Fixed compensation of 50 % for partial loss of sight. An assured sum of ₹ 500 is paid in event of partial loss of sight.
- An assured compensation of 100 % if the insured suffers total permanent disability. An amount of ₹ 500 is paid in event of total permanent disability.