Personal Accident Cover in IFFCO Tokio
Personal accident cover is an important benefit that is usually available in a comprehensive policy or liability policy. This cover is available in IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance. Personal accident cover is beneficial in case the driver meets with an accident. There is usually a limit on the money paid by the insurer against personal accident claims. In event of an accident, the total liability for personal accident cover in IFFCO Tokio is ₹ 100000.
Compensations in case of personal accident depend upon the nature of the injury. Usually all package policies provide 100% compensation in unfortunate event of death of the driver or if he suffers total permanent disability. But many policies also provide cover against loss of limbs or loss of eye sight.
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance provides no cover in unfortunate event of demise of the driver/ policy holder due to an accident.
- This policy does not provide any compensation in case an accidental injury results in loss of 2 limbs of the driver.
- No cover is provided in event of loss of sight of both eyes of the driver due to an accident.
- Compensation cannot be availed in the event of loss of 1 limb and sight of 1 eye.
- IFFCO Tokio does not provide a cover against loss of a limb.
- No compensation is provided for partial loss of sight.
- The insurer does not provide any cover against total permanent disability.